If you have all the products already added to Shopify, then you quickly link them to the Amazon Seller account via the Connectr app, all at once.
Linking products to Amazon will not update Shopify product details such as title, description, images, product type, tags, or URL. Linked products can later be synced to allow the Connectr app to update product prices and inventory.
Steps to link all existing products in bulk:
1. Go to Connectr dashboard > Products > Bulk Actions > Link All Existing Products.
2. Click the 'Link All Products Now' button.
3. The app will start linking the products and you can see the status of each item processed.
- Linked products will be visible inside the app dashboard.
- Each product linked will consume one pull credit.
Instead of linking all products in bulk, you link them 1-by-1 as well. More info here.